Tree's-eye View c1955
In the centre of the photo are huts 36 (left) and 35 and between them is the covered way leading down to the High Street. Hut 35 became the Chapel in 1958; compare with the similar photos taken that year by Dave Turner. The Chapel moved to 36 in the 1990s and it is now the only remaining nissen hut.
Contents The Gallery Topography - 50s Tree's-eye View c1955