The girls of East and West Houses moved into Lincoln Hall at the beginning of the 1958 Spring Term, except for a residual 'overspill' who remained in a hutted Annexe. Here we see a group of girls contemplating their new accommodation for the benefit of a Lynn News photographer. It's likely that they all came from West Norfolk. Left to right: Wendy Foster, Margaret Sizeland, Jenny Hall, Evi Hutchcraft, Judy Purt, Margaret Stokes, Diana Leggett.
Contents The Gallery Houses - 1950s Lincoln Occupation